Tires and Oil
Keep on Rolling
Whether you need a tire repair, new tires, or an oil change, stop by our Villisca shop along Highway 71. We offer:
- A wide selection of popular tire brands for passenger vehicles and light trucks to farm equipment. If we don’t have what you need, we’ll get it for you.
- Competitive prices. Ask us about options to fit your budget.
- Tires of all sizes, from lawn mowers to cars, trucks, and tractors.
- Hydraulic hoses (we make them and repair them).
- Convenient hours. We’re open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturday.
We’re located right next to the NAPA store, where Rob Wheeler, our auto parts specialist, is ready to serve you. Our team also includes Randy Walter and James Heuer at the shop, Randy Dixon, who delivers diesel and gasoline to area farms, and T.J. Leonard, who handles the accounting.
Call us in Villisca at 712-826-2172 for more information on any of these services.
In addition, we offer tires and service at our Corning shop. Call us at 641-322-4310 for more details.
We’ll meet you in the field
For our agricultural customers, United Farmers Cooperative’s Jule McCuen offers on-site tire mounting and repair services through our Villisca and Corning locations.
Looking for lubricants and oils?
We’re proud to carry a full line of top-quality Cenex® lubricants and oils for all your equipment needs. Stop by our locations in Villisca, Corning, or Red Oak for more details, or call us at 712-826-2172.
Your browser is out-of-date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now